yup autumn has been approaching fast and here in Germany, leaves are already falling.
It has been quiet the past few weeks here. The cause of this is that I am currently really busy with university and work which does not leave much time communicating with you, the community. (currently typing this in a quick break between lectures)
What has happened in the past weeks anyways?
Well, actually a lot again! We have been working in the background in getting our Minecraft servers on the new management panel which allows us generally a simpler way to manage our Minecraft servers. The new panel also improves crash detection (and auto reboot) + should result in a generally more stable service for you. (Let me know if things improved or gotten worse in the past few weeks).
We are also in the midst of patching some severe bugs on our servers (none that resulted in any breach but present a possible vulnerability which we want to patch before it becomes bad, luckily the open source community around Linux is continuously improving the kernels security). For this last point we have to reboot all our physical and virtual servers which is planned to happen at Saturday the 29th October 2016 (tomorrow) 08:00:00 CEST // 02:00:00 EDT // 06:00:00 UTC
What is upcoming?
- Farmworld reset on all servers. Many people requested this by now and we will take action on this one.
- Regular modpack updates to patch bugs and keep versions up to date (including working on the issues you already reported).
- New modpacks (original ones by Unitedworldminers).
- Tell me what else you expect us to provide for you!
- In the meantime, have fun and enjoy your time