Welcome to our application instructions
Our website should have given you a basic overview of what „we“ – Unitedworldminers – are.
But what will we offer you as a potential team-member?
You will be working in a young and dynamic team providing an international userbase with a broad variety of services.
We offer everything from web services like cloud solutions, virtualization technology up to game-servers. We use modern tools to monitor and improve our services.
You will be able to work from anywhere at any time from any device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet) using any OS (Windows / MacOS / Linux). We will assist you and help you grow your knowledge about gameservers, the „world wide web“, social media, Linux (if you are interested) and much more. We offer resources for your own projects and meet up physically for our annual server meeting here in Germany – including beer and bbq!
On this page we provide you some questions that we are interested in. We will not be accepting all applications as we are looking for quality members not quantity.
When you apply, you will apply for the helper rank. You can be promoted after proving your qualities in the team and we are happy to help you grow with us. This is the first stage to get to know you.
We will be replying to your application and invite you over for a quick chat on our Teamspeak server.
Please file in your application via the contact form below.
- You must be at least fifteen years of age.
- You must have teamspeak, as teamspeak is our main form of communication.
- All non-optional questions must be answered, or your application will be declined
- Name (optional)
- Minecraft username
- County / Timezone
- How much time can you dedicate to the server in a week (7 days)?
- Why do you want to be staff?
- What would you bring into our team as a staff member?
- Have you ever worked on another server?
► If you have worked on another server, what was your position?
- A player is acting up on the server, and being rude to you, how would you handle this situation?